Selenium Automation Testing is the vital role in Testing industry now a days. Most of the application are web based that need to be run in browsers. Some may follow Agile methodology and some other follow Test Automation.
You may think which one is the best? Its either Manual / Agile methodology or Automation Test Methodology.
Yes. You are correct.
Automation testing is most effective when we are going for Web Testing. Though both manual and automation testing has individual property, there are many advantages of automation testing over the manual testing. Below are the details of the advantages of Automation Testing.
- Less bug leakage in frequent Regression Test.
- Rapid Feedback to developer by creating reports and logs.
- Finding defects which may missed in manual Testing.
- Better visualized Report generation using Framework makes the testing powerful so that bug leakage will be less as compared to Manual Testing.
- Supporting both agile methodology
So now we discussed that Automation Testing is more powerful than manual testing. But how you will do Automation Testing for the web application.
You need a tool which help you to write automation test script. There are lots of automation tools are available in market. Below are some of them
- Parasoft Selenic
Component Of Selenium
It has four components. Such as
- Integrated Development Environment (IDE)
- Remote Control (RC)
Let’s discussed each components in detail in next tutorial